Monday, August 6, 2012

Frozen Banana on a Stick

YAY OR NAY??

I just recently met someone who introduced me to this. Its a frozen banana (I added the stick part for fun and hopefully for convenience)

I just took it out of the freeze and was going to cut the frozen skin off with a knife. Well, it turns out not to be as easy as this person showed me previously, and I began to wonder why....
It finally dawned on me that once the banana is ripe (browning) the banana's skin becomes thinner and once out of the freeze it is easier to peel with a knife.
Also,  I just learned while letting my banana rest as I type this; let the banana thaw a few minutes and it will become easier to peel. 

Either way, what do you guys thing about frozen banana on a stick? Is it worth the hassle of having to shave the skin off?

I will say that the taste is pretty good. Its as creamy as ice cream with a lot fewer calories!

Skinless Frozen Banana 
It's delicious I just finished it!


No comments:

Post a Comment